Monday, August 9, 2010

HBQVB Tournament Continues

Well, we are still in it !! The Wildcats will now play Wenesday night at 5:45pm at the HBQVB complex on Hillside Ave. in Bellrose. Hopefully they play as well as they did their last game. Summer is going too fast and before you know it, we will be driving up to Cooperstown !

This blog is for the kids and people who are interested in whats going on with the team and the kids. No one asked me to do it, some people are under the impression that I have nothing better to do - not so. However, I KNOW of some people (adults and kids alike) who enjoy reading about their team on the internet and I FIND time. And until I am told NO ONE enjoys it, I will continue to FIND time to blog.

So I do hope you enjoy this but if you don't - oh well, DON'T read it !!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs and enjoy reading all about the Wildcats!!! You always do a great job...
    Copperstown or Bust!!!!!
    Love Nanci

    ReplyDelete